- The purpose of the Local Professional Development Committee is to oversee and review coursework and other professional development activities for certificate renewal and licensure. Such activities shall be related to the district, building, student and educator needs.
- Lindsay Holliday, Princeton High School teacher
- Laura Daly, Stewart Elementary teacher
- Tahnee Keyes, Princeton Community Middle School teacher
Important & Helpful Documents:
- LPDC What You Need to Know!
- LPDC Writing Final Review Guidelines
- PCSD Final Review Form (Download your own copy to fill in blanks)
- LPDC Handbook from ODE
- How to Renew License
- IPDP Approval Verification Form
- Tuition Reimbursement Form (Must be submitted more than two weeks prior to course start date)
Full committee webpage – link